The XP fire door release device provides a fail-safe release mechanism for non-motorized doors and acts as an interface between the door and fire alarm system. The device requires 24VDC power from an approved UL1481 regulated power supply iwth Battery Backup, such as a fire alarm control panel. Therefore, installation will require coordination with a fire panel installer.
- UL864 Revision 9 compliant
- Programmable DIP switch delay setting – either 10, 20, 30, or 60 seconds delay of door release to permit passageway clearance
- Close door detection – prevents door release if the door is kept in the closed position and eliminates door reset service calls or potential system damage
- On board diagnostic LEDs for early troubleshooting
- Testing function allows routine fire door testing without requiring activation of the central alarm system; easy reset function returns the device to a standby state