Gone are the days of wondering if you put the door down or worrying over the kids forgetting their keys.
Now, any LiftMaster® garage door opener manufactured since 1998 can be controlled with your smartphone, tablet or computer thanks to the new 888LM MyQ® Control Panel (when paired with the 828LM LiftMaster® Internet Gateway, sold separately).
MyQ® technology enables you to manage, monitor and control everything from your garage door opener to lights and beyond – anytime, and from anywhere. It also allows for simple programming of new MyQ® Accessories and Security+ 2.0™ remote controls and keyless entry products and features Timer-to-Close, that automatically closes the garage door after a pre-programmed number of minutes – making it easy if you have your hands full.
You can also purchase the MyQ® Control Panel and the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway together in the MyQ® Package.
- Turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage
- Equipped with a 150º sensing angle
- On/Off switch for deactivation of motion-detecting function
- Adjustable light timer lets you set when you want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door (pre-set at 4 1/2 minutes)
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ® enabled accessories directly from the control panel
- LiftMaster® Internet Gateway accessory required (sold separately) to utilize MyQ® functionality
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
- Locks out all outside remote control signals while you’re away
- Motion detector automatically turns on garage door opener lights when movement is sensed