The RSL12V is our most advanced residential and light commercial pad mounted slide gate operator. Features a powerful DC motor with soft start/stop operation for quiet and reliable performance and rated for gates up to 800 lbs. and 25 ft. in length and cycling up to 120 times per day.
In addition, to a long list of safety and convenience features, the RSL12V can be distinguished by an innovative control board that offers:
EverCharge® Power Management System
Leading the Industry with only 8mA power draw when idle including an “on board” radio receiver, this system delivers power when needed most for operating the gate while conserving power at all other times, resulting in more cycles when needed for battery backup or optional solar power.
Exceptional Standby Power – Ten seconds after the gate closes, the system switches off non essential ancillary devices to conserve power. This is critical in the event AC power is lost as the battery backup system will remain operational for days or weeks depending on the daily cycle rate and power draw of accessories connected to the 12V accessory power output.
True Power Management System – Our system will not only recover batteries quicker when discharged, it also manages the low power threshold and will not run the batteries beyond the point of failure ensuring they are ready for the next time they are needed.
- Heavy Duty 12VDC motor
- On-board radio receiver – holds up to 50 remotes
- Emergency Access Compliant – selectable auto open feature
- External manual disconnect
- Surge/spike protection
- Inherent obstruction sensing
- External obstruction sensing inputs
- Electronic brake
- Timer to close
- UV stabilized cover
- Quantity 1) 7AH battery standard
- 3 year warranty
- Solar ready
- 33Ah battery backup
- MSWIRE12GA6C is required for dual gate operation
The solar version of this gate operator qualifies for a 30% tax credit
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered: The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
- The installation of a RSL12V Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit
- You will need to provide a copy of the “Manufacturer’s Certification for Credit”
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer
- This offer is only available in the United States